Group YouTube channel was created in 2009. Until
then, very few companies had then thought to promote products and images
through the most popular video platform on the web.
Today, with 130 members, 192 uploaded videos in 6 different languages, the channel has involved users for more than 150,000 minutes. In 2009, when Idrobase Group decided to open a YouTube company channel, the most popular video-sharing web platform didn’t host so many videos about company advertising by the best known global brands. For a "pocket multi-national" like Idrobase Group, it was a particularly inspired choice, in this way the sales department is able to promote the group's products more easily to customers around the world. The total views are growing, which shows the great utility of this tool, both as a technical and commercial support.
There have been an average of 62 daily views in 2010, 105 in 2011, 121 in 2012, 149 in 2013, while in the first six months in 2014 we scored 235 views. A significant trend that promises a growth of 300 views in 2015. A brief look at the distribution of active users on YouTube: over 210.00 views with 47% in Italy, while the countries that share the remaining 53% are: Russian Federation , USA, Ukraine and South Korea.
Finally, an overview of the top videos that count the largest number of views during these five years:
Car wash nebulizer video tutorial: nebulizers for detergents
How to use Comfort Line: car wash professional accessories
What is a Fog Maker? Your industrial fogging system
Do not miss the latest added videos, with the most recent updates.