Residential & Commercial misting is a tool that allows the distributor and the customer user to easily identify the best solutions to refresh, using misting systems, the outdoor and covered areas of bars, restaurants, entertainment venues and private houses.
At pages 2 and 3 of the catalogue, you can choose between two nebulization solutions:
- Kit Linea, with misting nozzles inserted in line along the perimeter of the area to be refreshed (page 4);
- Kit Vento, with the use of fans, wall or ceiling mounted, equipped with misting nozzles (page 5).
The Kit Linea are available in 4 versions and have different lengths from 6 to 30 meters, depending on the selected kit. In these kits, the 750mm stainless steel pipes are connected to each other by means of slip-lock quick couplings, which act as a nebulizing nozzle holder. The assembly is done by simply clicking and without the use of keys, while the connection between the module and the line of stainless steel pipes is made with polyamide flexible tube, as well equipped with slip-lock quick couplings.
As for the Kit Vento systems for cooling, and therefore fans, the choice is between wall mounted fans (pages 6 and 7) and ceiling mounted fans (pages 8 and 9). Both ceiling fans (Mist Fan 20" and Mist Fan 18") and wall fans (Mist Fan 360° and Fan 360° Panorama) are connected to the fog module by flexible polyamide pipes connected to each other with slip-lock quick couplings.
After choosing the Kit Linea or the Kit Vento that best fits the area to be refreshed, you have to choose the right high pressure pumping module at 60bar, following the tables on pages 4 and 5. We have three options for you:
- Fog App, controlled via smartphone (pages 10 and 11);
- Fog Eco Pro, manageable with a remote control (pages 12 and 13);
- Fog Extra, equipped with a control panel that can be connected to temperature and humidity probes to be installed in the area to be refreshed (pages 14 and 15).
You can also manage the cooling of outdoor areas with a full series of refreshing accessories. Palma Rinfrescante, Parasole Rinfrescante and Stelo Rinfrescante are made of stainless steel and equipped with nebulizing nozzles (pages 16 and 17). Depending on the number of accessories installed to cool the area, you can identify the best misting module by using a simple table (page 17).